Saturday, September 6, 2014

Beautiful Barn Wedding

Life gets busy, busy, busy...especially when you are in the Wedding and Design industry! But I love doing what I do. I really should hire someone else to keep up with this blog, but somehow I always think it will just take a few minute. Today it took more than a few minutes just to remember my log in info! Crazy how time gets away from us and my memory seems to be running right along side of it! So I'll cut to the chance and post one of my recent weddings.

 I've done lots of barn weddings, but this barn was truly amazing! It was at an Alpaca Farm in Helvatia OR and truly a site to behold!
 I swear it would survive a category 5 hurricane! A massive two+ story with 16 feet high beams and cross bars made for an amazing backdrop to the globe light ceiling. 
White curtains greeted the guests and they entered the barn to view over sized black & white prints of the bride and groom....stunning!
We kept the table decor pretty simple with white linens, burlap runners and simple arrangements in vintage blue mason jars but added the elegance with vintage mirror plateau's and surrounded them with a multitude of candles.

 I  and did the food display with a base of vintage crates and growers boxes vintage blue glass containers and candles.

 Just the perfect balance of elegance and rustic don't you think! But this little guy was the icing on the cake! He kept peeking through the door during our set up to check on our progress! So cute!














1 comment:

  1. That’s so chic Barn Wedding! I admire the way you described everything here along with the photos!! I loved reading through this post. We also want to use this theme for our wedding reception party but first of all need to book the suitable Chicago event space within our budget.

    ReplyDelete